YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
“Site” means and includes www.loanme.com and any and all interactive features, content, downloads, and other electronic services maintained by LoanMe. LoanMe and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates are hereby referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our.”
What types of personal information do we collect through our Site?
“Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal information does not include aggregated or deidentified data that cannot be reasonably associated with or linked to a single person. Personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your phone number.
- Your date of birth.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Information about your debts, assets, income, and financial goals.
- IP address.
We collect Personal Information when you visit our Site, fill out a form on our website, subscribe to any newsletters or blogs we may offer, and of course when you apply for a loan from LoanMe.
“Non-personal Information” includes aggregated or deidentified data that cannot be reasonably associated with or linked to a single person and that we do not attempt to associate or link to a single person. Non-personal Information collected by the Site or by our service providers may include:
- Your IP address.
- Your device functionality such as browser, operating system, hardware, and mobile network information.
- Your device location.
- Your device characteristics.
- Other device data, such as the time of day, date, length of your visit(s), frequency of your visits, and patterns of use among other information.
- Domain name you use to access the Internet and other information obtained from web page headers (i.e., type of device and type and version of web browser).
- Internet address from which you linked to the Site.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or sent through the Site, such as the content of the communication and metadata associated with it.
How do we use information we collect?
- To evaluate your loan application.
- To provide you with the financial products requested and to service those products.
- To provide you with content from our Site.
- To provide you with marketing, such as to let you know about new products, services, or upcoming events.
- To prevent fraud.
- To create and provide access to your account.
- To customize your experience on the Site.
- To improve the Site, our marketing, and our Site offerings.
- For our internal business purposes.
- To comply with regulatory reporting requirements, or in response to government authorized requests for information (like subpoenas or civil investigative demands).
- To defend ourselves in legal processes or to respond to legal requests, such as subpoenas.
What information do we share with others?
We may share personal information with our service providers, such as credit reporting agencies, data processors, software providers, companies that help us provide and service financial products, and companies that market our products and services to you. When permitted or required by law, we may share personal information with other third parties for purposes including responses to legal process. We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our business.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a user’s web browser. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
Like virtually all websites, our Site uses certain types of cookies. The cookies help us identify visitors who return to our Site, tell us how many users visited our site, the pages that were accessed, and whether there were any technical problems in loading pages or navigating through our Site. Cookies help us we learn what parts of our Site are the most interesting or valuable to our visitors. They also let us identify technical problems with our Site.
How is information collected on the Site protected?
We take reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information according to established security standards and procedures.
No data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless networks, or electronic storage of information can be 100% secure.
Opt-out of emails.
If you no longer want to receive emails from us, please follow the option to unsubscribe included at the bottom of our emails.
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Do we collect information about children?
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from our Site about children under the age 18. We request that persons under the age of 18 years old or unable to form legally binding contracts not use the Site. If a child whom we know to be under the age of 18 sends personal information to us online, we will take steps to delete the personal information as soon as possible.
If you interact with us on social media and to understand your choices, please review the privacy options and settings on those platforms.
Privacy Support E-Mail:
500 Grapevine Highway
Hurst TX, 76054